Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dante's First Weekend Home

       Safe in Daddy's arms...


          You can tell how much they already love each other.


It's been a long day...


             Soon my Mommy won't be able to pick me up!


I sure was smelly!


My bath was warm but I'm ready to get out!


They have nice toys at this house.


I think I'll take a little nap.


Tatiana decided to sleep by me.


           I helped bring the groceries in!


            I can look this way...


            ...and I can look that way.


               Betcha he can't pick me up two weeks from now!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these, Dora!

    He's adorable!

    Ha ha, he seems to have a bond with his 'daddy' lol

    He looks very adorable and look forward to seeing videos of him when you have them up :)

    Tatiana and him look wonderful together.
    Interesting how he's the one on the 'floor' lol :)

    ReplyDelete