Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dante has had an exciting first week!

              I love to explore outside...



...and slide down rocks!



              Don't I sit nicely?



Wet grass in the morning is the best!



Please, may I stay out here all day?



              I'll let you take more pictures...



    See, I can pose just like a model!



I love to lie on this big orange cushion!



Will you take a nap with me?



May I have a treat?



Getting sleepy...



My human mommy likes my feet...



I'm really sleepy now.



She likes my nose, too!



Will she ever put that camera away?



Ahhh... I love the cool tile floor.



Wishing sweet dreams to everyone.




Hope you enjoy the video. :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful puppy Dora...Dante...what a lovley name! Your pics are amazing! I am looking forward to following Dante and his adventures...;)
    Love,
    Henri

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable! :)

    And he's growing, isn't he? lol

    Dora, you have a lovely way with your comments :) You say it as it is lol

    ReplyDelete